Plugin 220.127.116.11 - 16 February 2021
Plugin version 18.104.22.168 includes fixes and improvements. We recommend updating your previous plugin version during your next app update.
Please note! SDK22.214.171.124 for iOS is in beta.
- Fixed multiple issues regarding displaying the ad content.
- Support of the animated ad content. Now it covers more types of ads and as a result, it might increase the ad fill rate.
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- The development can be performed on Windows 7 SP1+, 8, 10, 64-bit versions only || macOS 10.12+
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Supports Android a target platform.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 6 API level 23
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and a stable internet connection to run.
- Admix for iOS is in beta. The lowest iOS version with which you can try Admix is iOS 12.
Known issues and limitations:
- There might be infrequent lags with Unity 2018
- iOS: Admix is not stable on the iOS14.2 because of the known issue related to the ad renderer
- iOS: Bitсode is not supported, so it has to be disabled.
- In the Unity 2017.4.X using Stripping level or Strip Engine Code features may lead to crashes.
- Using Unity 2019.1 with Vulkan may lead to crashes.
- Asset bundle scenes are not supported, use a separate additive scene with admix instead.
- In Unity 2017.X/2018.X when Vulkan is in use, Admix video placements won’t work.
- Prefabs containing Admix placements are not supported.
- Current version does not support games for PS4 and xBox.
- UWP is not supported.
- The ‘curved placements’ feature is deprecated.
- WebGL is not supported.
- Enlighten mode is not supported.