Plugin 2.3.1 - 24 March 2022
Plugin version 2.3.1 includes fixes, improvements and new features. We strongly recommend updating your previous plugin version during your next app update.
- Clickable ads functionality.
- Admix initialization instance state. Now developers can check if Admix is successfully initialized with the "AdmixInitializer.IsInitialized" state.
- Significant performance improvement.
- Improved memory management.
- WebRequest module refactored.
- Multiple stability improvements for Android and iOS.
- Optimized ad rotation logic.
- New CMP package support. If you used CMP in previous versions please request a new CMP package for the SDK2.3 and update your project with it.
Please note! If you set the consent string value for Admix from your own CMP or third-party CMP solution, use 'AdmixManager.SetGDPRString(string _gdprString)' in SDK2.3 after Admix is initialized. More info here.
Multiple rare NPE and NRE errors fixed.
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity LTS versions:
- This plugin is suitable for the following platforms: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, and 10 (64-bit versions only) || macOS 10.12+
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 6, API level 23
- The plugin requires a stable internet connection to run.
- The lowest iOS version with which you can try Admix is iOS 12.
Known issues and limitations:
- iOS: Bitсode is not supported, so it must be disabled.
- In Unity 2017.4.X, using Stripping Level or Strip Engine Code may lead to crashes.
- Using Unity 2019.1 with Vulkan may lead to crashes.
- In Unity 2017.X/2018.X when Vulkan is in use, Admix video placements won’t work.
- The current plugin version does not support games for PS4 and Xbox.
- UWP is not supported.
- WebGL is not supported.
- Enlighten mode is not supported.
- Admix is not compatible with Unity 2021.1.1-2021.1.15.