Plugin 2.2.1 - 24 September 2021
Plugin version 2.2.1 includes fixes, improvements and new features. We strongly recommend updating your previous plugin version during your next app update.
- Significant performance improvement.
- Gaze optimization.
- Multiple stability improvements for Android and iOS.
- WKWebView conflict is resolved for iOS version.
- Extended AdmixLocalConfig capabilities. Now, there is a possibility to set up a log level. Custom Admix initialization is changed. If you used custom Admix initialization in previous versions - make sure you set it up again in the new version. More info here.
- New CMP package support. If you used CMP in previous versions - please request a new CMP package for the SDK2.2.1 and update your project with it.
Please note! If you set consent string value for Admix from your own CMP or third-party CMP solution - use 'AdmixManager.SetGDPRString(string _gdprString)' in SDK2.2.1. More info here.
- New PlayerInfo pop-up functionality. Now, publishers can deliver age and gender value through the API to Admix.
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- This plugin is suitable for the following platforms: Windows 7 SP1+, 8, and 10 (64-bit versions only) || macOS 10.12+
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 6, API level 23
- The plugin requires a stable internet connection to run.
- The lowest iOS version with which you can try Admix is iOS 12.
Known issues and limitations:
- iOS: Bitсode is not supported, so it has to be disabled.
- In Unity 2017.4.X, using Stripping Level or Strip Engine Code may lead to crashes.
- Using Unity 2019.1 with Vulkan may lead to crashes.
- In Unity 2017.X/2018.X when Vulkan is in use, Admix video placements won’t work.
- The current plugin version does not support games for PS4 and Xbox.
- UWP is not supported.
- WebGL is not supported.
- Enlighten mode is not supported.
- Admix is not compatible with Unity 2021.1.1-2021.1.15.