Plugin 1.8.1 - 06 September 2019
1.8 introduces performance improvements which will increase your fill rate, and fix critical issues. We strongly advise to update your previous plugin to the latest version during your next app update.
- Removed conflict with other web views which could affect other advertising plugins (such as Admob).
- Fixed a GeoData issue which was affecting the fill rate.
- Events on the Unity object inspector are now persistent after plugin update.
- EditorPreferences isolated from Admix folder.
- Faster "SavePlacements" sequence - one scene load for update & save.
- Placements update on the build only if the current scene contains one or more old placement.
- Placement recreation only if placementVersion differs from pluginVersion.
Minimum requirements to run in the Unity editor:
- The plugin supports Unity versions:
- The development can be performed on both Windows 8 and newer and macOS 10.12+.
Minimum runtime requirements:
- Admix Unity plugin supports Android and iOS as a target platform.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 5.1 (LOLLIPOP_MR1, API level 22). Admix is automatically turned off in earlier versions.
- Minimum iOS version supported: iOS 11.
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and stable internet connection to run.