Plugin 1.5 - 9 November 2018
Important Notes Please note that there are some known issues with Unity project update if it already has Admix 1.4 plugin integrated into it. Please follow these steps to safely update your project from Admix version 1.4 to 1.5:
- Back up your current project!
- Close Admix window in Unity
- Update Admix Unity plugin to version 1.5 by importing the new version of the package from the 'Admix.Unity_Rev1.5_Release.unitypackage' file. Do not delete the old package, just overwrite it with a new package version.
- After the update is done please open Admix window again.
- Save Unity scene.
- Save Admix placements by pressing the 'Save Scene' button in Unity.
- Go through every scene in your Unity project, close the Admix plugin window, reopen it and save placements. Note that there is no need to re-import the plugin again, but each scene has to be updated by reopening the Admix plugin.
- A new event when ad loading queue becomes empty - all ads are loaded (
- New event AdvirObject.PlacementLoadSuccessHandleradded;(
- New event for PlacementLoadFailded (
- Delayed placement activation support(Placement GameObject can be enabled at
- Prefabs support;
- Bug report button in Admix window;
SSP.Testsupport(enabled while an app is in Pending Mode);
- WWW Timeout;
- Placements materials shader changed to
Unlit/Texturefor LWRP support;
- Placement structure fully available to edit (
no hidden objects);
- More stable Admix window behaviour;
AdvirObjectadds self to list properly;
- Simple notification about upload failing;
- Tag creating/usage removed;
- New progress bars for OBJ export;
- No Exception on Admix.Unity import/delete;
- Gaze null reference exception fix when no
Maincamera was found;
CreateNameupon leaving play mode;
Installing This new release is back-compatible with 1.4
- Update asset package with 1.5
- 'Save placements' for each scene with placements to carry the changes across