After you have created a new developer account on https://app.admixplay.com/ and confirmed your email address, the first thing you will see is the download page. Choose Admix for your game's engine and click on the Download Admix Plugin button.
Supported Unity Versions
Make sure that your version of Unity matches the version that our plugin supports or you'll experience at least five minutes of frustration.
For older Unity versions we only support LTS releases. We support any older versions that don't have any conflicting changes preventing us from supporting them.
With our latest Unity plugin (Download it here) we support the following Unity versions:
- Unity 2017.4.X,
- Unity 2018.4.X,
- Unity 2019.4.X,
- Unity 2020.1.X.
Older Unity versions might work but some of them might have some unknown issues and limitations.
- Supports Android and iOS as a target platform.
- Minimum Android version supported: Android 6 API level 23
- The plugin requires internet connection permission and a stable internet connection to run.
- Minimum iOS versions supported: iOS 12.
Known issues and limitations:
- iOS: Bitсode is not supported, so it has to be disabled.
- In the Unity 2017.4.X using Stripping level or Strip Engine Code features may lead to crashes.
- Using Unity 2019.1 with Vulkan may lead to crashes.
- Asset bundle scenes are not supported, use a separate additive scene with admix placements instead.
- In Unity 2017.X/2018.X when Vulkan is in use, Admix video placements won’t work.
- Prefabs containing Admix placements are not supported.
- Current version does not support games for PS4 and xBox.
- UWP is not supported.
- The ‘curved placements’ feature is deprecated.
- WebGL is not supported.
- Enlighten mode is not supported.