My Apps is the main page you see when logged in to the Developer platform. When you log in for the first time, you'll see the screen below
If you have already created placements using the Admix plugin and saved them, a new app will appear on your Apps page.
The default name of the app is your project name in Unity. When you save further placements under this project name, they will be updated on the Platform in the app with the same name. To learn how to change the project name, check this tutorial.
Once you click on the app, you'll see a page with 5 submenus.
- Placements - By default, this page opens the placements setup page where you can activate/deactivate inventory and select preferred ad categories for placements.
- Publish - This page is dedicated to filling in all needed information in order to go 'Live'
- Report - This page is used to check your app's performance and your revenue
- Forecast - On this page, you can provide some information about your userbase toreceive recommendations that will help you maximise revenue.
- Delete App - This allows you to delete your app from the Admix platform. This is not reversible.
Each app version can be in 3 different modes on the Developer platform.
- OFF mode: Admix is OFF in the app, not displaying any ads and not generating revenue
- SANDBOX mode: SANDBOX is a test mode where test ads are displayed in the app which do not generate real revenue
- LIVE mode: This mode activates once your app is approved and your app is LIVE on the store with Admix ads. You will be generating revenue in this mode.
Modes are also available from the app list page:
If you have multiple apps in your account, you might find it useful to use the filter to search for specific apps, or only show LIVE apps for example. Use the '+' or '-' to add/remove multiple filters at once.